Vanity Lab Skintique is where clinical corrective skincare, wellness, and beauty meets luxury and sophistication. We are a private, boutique skincare, wellness, and beauty studio. VLS is far from your average spa experience. At VLS we believe all skin is not created equal, as a result of that we do not perform cookie cutter facials that don't yield results. All team members are insured, licensed, and highly trained to provide customized corrective skincare treatments. We believe your skin is only as good as your gut health thus, we also include a nutritional (gut health) component in our consultations and product recommendations. Our beauty services are based on naturally enhancing and classic (not trendy) techniques. Our wellness services focus on total body (mind, body, and soul) rejuvenation and relaxation. Please familiarize yourself with our services and products by reviewing our website.
VLS is a top, 5 star rated exclusive multicultural private skincare, beauty, and wellness boutique spa servicing Houston and the surrounding area. Click here for our client reviews.
Once you have reviewed our website, and booked your appointment you will receive a confirmation text and email. Appointment reminders will be sent via text and email 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you need to cancel or reschedule please contact us to do so on or before your reminder is received. Deposits are non-refundable/non-transferrable. Same day cancellations and/or no shows will result in full charge of service cost. For full policies Click here
Below is a brief on what to expect on your 1st client experience at Vanity Lab Skintique
Safety is VLS 1st priorty. In efforts to ensure safety for clients and practitioner the below items will be strictly enforced.
* Covid consent form completion is required.
* If sick or showing signs of sickness including allergies PLEASE RESCHEDULE.
* PLEASE TEXT ON ARRIVAL. I will confirm via text when it's ok to come in. Until a text is received please wait in your car. No early arrivals at this time. If early, please wait in your car.
* Please wash your hands in the 1st floor restrooms located on the first righthand side hallway past the elevators.
* Hand sanitizer will also be in the suite for use upon entry.
* Each client will have contactless temperature checks prior to start of service.
* No additional guests including children.
* Masks are required covering mouth and nose completely. Service will be denied if you’re not wearing one. Masks will remain on until you’re instructed to remove it at start of service. Non-skin services masks will be required the entire service.
* Bedding will be limited due to sanitation purposes.
Virtual and In-Studio Consultation:
1.) Client In-take Consultation Form - All clients will receive Client In-take Consultation Forms via electronic delivery via email and/or text. for completion prior to scheduled appointment.
2.) Discussion of current skincare routine and lifestyle activities that may impact skin health.
3.) Skin analysis:
* In person will be full skin examination
* Virtual photos/video will be required for skin analysis
4.) VLS Treatment Plan Creation
FIRST FACIAL VISIT
Client will receive New Client and Covid Check-in Forms as well as Studio Arrival Expectations via text prior to appointment. Clients are expected to review and complete these items in a timely fashion. This will allow your Practitioner to prep for your arrival.
Clients are to text on arrival. No early arrivals are allowed at this time due to compliance with TDRL state covid laws. If arrive early please text and wait in your vehicle until notification is received to come into building.
Upon Entry to VLS Studio 142
We pride ourselves on providing results and relaxation under the same roof regardless of the service selected. In light of R&R being priority, our studio setting and ambiance embraces calm/soothing lighting and auditory tunes.
Clients are to seat in our lobby until greeted and escorted to assigned treatment room by their assigned Practitioner. Client will be given privacy time to robe up to comfort level and get cozy on treatment table. Practitioner will return to room and services will commence. Please note: For first time clients our goals are to get Acquainted with you and your skin as a result we do not perform advance treatments or peels on first time visits. Advance treatments and or peels can discussed in your consultation as a part of your treatment plan.
At close of service, Q&A will be conducted, Practitioner will leave room for client to dress, and meet in front lobby for check-out.
POST CARE / TREATMENT PLAN EXPECTATIONS
Client will receive full details how to care for skin post first facial experience, along with product recommendations/home-care regimen, and future professional treatment plans.
IT'S TIME FOR YOUR VLS EXPERIENCE!