VLS SIGNATURE GLOW FACIALS

 

 

 

VLS Glow Facial (5 options to select from)

     1.) Maintenance Option - $100 (RETURNING CLIENTS ONLY)

 Skincare is a committed investment which is the maintenance facial was created. The VLS Maintenance facial is for current clients needing a skin maintenance appointment.  Products used during facial is tailor to your skincare needs.  This facial is for skin "upkeep". Does not include any advance modalities/machine treatments. Facial includes

 

* Deep Cleanse

* Exfoliation

* Minimal Extractions

* Masking

* Luxe Hydration Balancing

* Protection

** Note: New clients please DO NOT BOOK this facial as this is for returning clients.**

All below services includes full consultation, skin analysis, and professional grade products recommendations for new clients. Please note, when booking a treatment, homecare with professional grade products does 80% of the work of skin corrections the other 20% is regular professional skin appointments.  It is highly recommended to invest in the skincare that is recommended to you. By doing so, you enhance and optimize your results and not following the right at home regimen may negate the effects of your treatment. This ensures you maintain resiliency, hydration, and protection of your barrier in between appointments.

    2.) Signature Option  - $130 (NEW & RETURNING CLIENT OPTION)

Signature option is designed to give balance to oily skin clients, hydrate dry skin clients, and renew combination skin clients.  This option is best for those that do not wish to have advance resurfacing but, want a deep cleanse, skin type specific service that results in vibrant, refreshed overall complexion. The Signature option is both Men and Mom-to-Be friendly.  Facial includes:

* Cleanse

* Exfoliation

* Mild Extractions

* Masking

* Luxe Hydration Balancing

* Protection

 

    3.) Dermaglow Option- $150 (NEW & RETURNING CLIENT OPTION)

Dermaglow option results in all the glow! This option includes the popular advanced exfoliation treatment... Dermasurfacing. Dermasurfacing uses a sterile medical grade scalpel to remove dead skin cells and peach fuzz resulting in a brighter, smoother complexion. Facial includes:

* Deep Cleanse

* Dermasurfacing (Note: Microdermabrasion can be substituted upon request)

* T-zone Targeted Extractions

* Botanical Enzyme Therapy

* Deluxe Custom Masking

* Serum Infusion

* Luxe Hydration Balancing

* Protection

**Note: Do not book this service if you are experiencing a current active acne breakout.**

   4.) Pamper Pretty Option- $225 (NEW & RETURNING CLIENT OPTION)

The one and only customized pampering  facial offered at VLS.  Pamper Pretty is an experience of skin bliss. This treatment is all-inclusive no need to add-on any enhancements. This treatment allows for the creation of a totally unique experience that is targeted for pampering/relaxation but, still yield results. This option is the Signature and Dermaglow facial all in one plus a  pampering mini massage.

 

* Deep Cleanse

* Dermasurfacing (Note: Microdermabrasion can be substituted upon request)

* Botanical Enzyme Therapy

* Minimal Extractions

* Facial Massage

* Deluxe Custom Masking

* Luxe Lip Treatment

* Custom Serum Infusion

* Luxe Hydration Balancing

* Protection

   5.) AquaGlow Option- $250 (NEW & RETURNING CLIENT OPTION)

AquaGlow uses the popular hydra-dermabrasion therapy with complexion cocktail serums to decongest, replenish, rebalance, and renew client's complexion.  This option includes:

*  Aqua Filment Flush Cleanse

* Advance Exfoliation

* Complexion Cocktail Serum Infusion

* Extractions

* Deluxe Custom Masking

* Luxe Hydration Balancing

* Protection